no surprise here

Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]

Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry

Still you do not answer..

Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Shades ft. Kekek

*Phew*.  I thought today all my classmates will get nuts but thank god, not. Asyiqin said that on the Teachers Day concert I dance quite stiff/stress and look like I did not smile. Here I am, thinking that I did smile, and there they are, saying that I did not smile.. hhmm.. well, it doesnt matter anymore. I got my papers back too. Eng : 34/60 (me disappointed) Geo ; 18/25 (very the disappointed?) History : 14/25 (quite disappointed) Maths : was told by my friends I got 25/40 (little disappointed) Now, Im waiting for Literature only. So overall my comments are : disappointed ! Totally. During mother tongue, was fuunnyy ! Rafi keep playing with a tiger moth (i think?) and it keep playing dead, so I ended up thinking that it is really dead while in fact it is not. But Rafi was soo inhuman, cause he keep playing with it or should I say, torturing it? bulan ramadhan tau Rafi ! dapat dosa ! hehhe. That tiger moth ended up being dead. Zafran was a scaredy-cat seyy, aiya, mat kelantan pun takut ke ?? Well, after school, Asyiqin want to buy the shades at whitesand that she fancied so I followed her, tkde kerja. While she is considering whether to buy that shades , I came to think that this girl already owned 2 shades but still need to buy one, haisshh. But then, she said that she wanted to give one of her shades away and I readily 'volunteer' to take the shades if she dont want it. Hhhahha. Went to library while waiting for si Hakim to arrive. Then, dh sampai kat library semangat-semangat amik gambar (tu Asyiqin yang plan).
 
  
  
  
  
  
 

After Hakim arrived (he actually want to meet Asyiqin.) , we decided to balik rumah. While we are walking down the escalator (the escalator is actually spoiled so it is not running/functioning) I fall down but when I fall down I was actually squatting ( i think) instead of falling on my butt. Sorry Asyiqin because I pulled you down too, but instead of you falling, its your file, nasib baik la kau nari. It was definitely kekek the way I fall down ! Then Hakim still can say "Eh, relak relak." to me. When I get up, I was still laughing uncontrollably. Aia.. Nevertheless, it was a fun day with the both of them.


"Sit in silence for atleast 10 minutes a day"

5:51 AM




may the force be with you

LOVED♥
Kak Mardinah Kak Zilaa Kak Sue Kak Zara Kak Yantie Kak Yani 1E4'09{?} 6.4'08[?]
Asyiqin Alisya Afiqah

Chermaine link
Diyana
FarahDee Filia
Herdiana HuiXin
Jescinda
Kerye
Nadia Nabilah Nabil Nadzirah Nelson
Syarafina Syazwani Syazirah ShermaineTPY Spenson Sabrina Salina



after tomorrow but before today

August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor