no surprise here

Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]

Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry

Still you do not answer..

Sunday, September 6, 2009
Makcik Suji

 
Unsuccessful kuih suji. This is the 1st attempt. 
Well, first thing in the morning. make kuih suji.  Mum already make the dough, all I need to do is to shape it into a ball and bake it. Not to mention, I did it all by myself (hhahha. show off nye suherni). Ibu had start making kuih (cookies / or delicacy for Hari Raya). She start off with kuih suji then she will be baking kuih coklat cornflakes. Urrghh.. all this talk about cookie is making me hungry ! Sabar suherni, Sabar ! Practically, my holiday plan with friends is not working out smoothly. Me and Hanan had already plan to watch I Love You, Beth Cooper. 
 
But then, it is nc16 ; meaning only for those age 16+. 
Another plan is the four of us ; Me, Hanan, Asyiqin and Nabilah watching Final Destination 4.
  
But then again, it is for nc18 ; for age 18+. At that moment I was fuming mad, I sort of scold the moviemaker for having that nc18 or even nc16 ; whatever that 'nc' means. So in the very end, I have no plans except for going to school with Asyiqin to do our DNT project. Tomorrow, Hanan and Asyiqin are going to watch The Proposal , they did invite me, but Im lazy (like always). 
 
I cant wait for Hari Raya, its just few more weeks to go. My house is ready for the occasion except for just some few touches and we're done. This year not much of spending we did, but instead we try to save. Oh, this is the video of Changkat Changi Sec Teacher's Day concert. 
Malay Dance (tarian)
I did banyak mistake ! Aiyak ! Kekek nye ! But atleast Im not the only one. So tk malu.

Modern Dance.

 School Song Remix. Hhhahha
Mr Sham singing Sweet Child of Mine


Mr Sham singing The Killers
Miss Eunice singing You Belong With me
Mr Derrick singing Im Yours
I love the part where the teachers were singing. Totally love..!
Enjoy !

10:53 PM




may the force be with you

LOVED♥
Kak Mardinah Kak Zilaa Kak Sue Kak Zara Kak Yantie Kak Yani 1E4'09{?} 6.4'08[?]
Asyiqin Alisya Afiqah

Chermaine link
Diyana
FarahDee Filia
Herdiana HuiXin
Jescinda
Kerye
Nadia Nabilah Nabil Nadzirah Nelson
Syarafina Syazwani Syazirah ShermaineTPY Spenson Sabrina Salina



after tomorrow but before today

August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor