no surprise here

Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]

Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry

Still you do not answer..

Saturday, September 12, 2009
Atmosphere : Checked !

 
Ignore my picture if you loathe it. Nadzirah say me 'prettyhead' and I appreciate that dear. But if you think Im not, then theres no need for you to comment on my cbox.

Rumah sudah pun siap untuk Hari Raya ! Cant wait. Definitely. Lets get back to the topic. Tomorrow is school. Even though I am all pumped up about school, here I am feeling lazy? Best thing is, I will be watching Dance Flick with my friends. Afterall, our holiday plan together does not work.

 
Ibu had already make kuih chocolate cornflake which consist of almond and cornflake(obviously) also, there are two kind of chocolate ; white chocolate and chocolate. Yummy ! Ive taste the white chocolate, and it taste yummy-delicious. D&T project is 90% finish, just need to add some finishing touch and 'Voila' ! ExBoyf suddenly chat with me at facebook. He actually want me to online msn. I did since I got nothing else to do. He want me to read his facebook profile. I read it. I was shocked ! 1st: He took the "Whos ur top follower? Quiz" and I am his No.1 Top Follower. I was like "Wth?" Then got another one. He took the 'Fortune Teller Genius' in which he ask a question "Does she still love me?" and that fortune teller say 'Of course'. Again, I was like 'Wth?' 


۞ϫτяϵмϵ ъōτӑҝ۞ says:
see my facebook profile
 read sumtin
{!}Suuhheerrrnniii says:
 ok
 OH MY GOD !!!!
 IM YOUR NO.1 FOLLOWER?
 TOP NUMBER 1 FOLLOWER?
۞ϫτяϵмϵ ъōτӑҝ۞ says:
 another one
{!}Suuhheerrrnniii says:
 you mean the fortune teller? is it?
۞ϫτяϵмϵ ъōτӑҝ۞ says:
 yup
{!}Suuhheerrrnniii says:
 and u tink it is true?
۞ϫτяϵмϵ ъōτӑҝ۞ says:
 no lah
{!}Suuhheerrrnniii says:
 good. anyway, those stuff are fakers. i soo cnt be ur top no.1 follower.. wth?
 ۞ϫτяϵмϵ ъōτӑҝ۞ says:
 dets why
{!}Suuhheerrrnniii says:
 lol..
۞ϫτяϵмϵ ъōτӑҝ۞ says:
 y laf
{!}Suuhheerrrnniii says:
 i am laughing sarcastically.
۞ϫτяϵмϵ ъōτӑҝ۞ says:
 mau mati ka??
{!}Suuhheerrrnniii says:
 ya.

So thats it. I was totally freaked out now. I hope he is not hurt by my words though.
SAYONARA

9:27 PM




may the force be with you

LOVED♥
Kak Mardinah Kak Zilaa Kak Sue Kak Zara Kak Yantie Kak Yani 1E4'09{?} 6.4'08[?]
Asyiqin Alisya Afiqah

Chermaine link
Diyana
FarahDee Filia
Herdiana HuiXin
Jescinda
Kerye
Nadia Nabilah Nabil Nadzirah Nelson
Syarafina Syazwani Syazirah ShermaineTPY Spenson Sabrina Salina



after tomorrow but before today

August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor