no surprise here

Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]

Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry

Still you do not answer..

Saturday, September 5, 2009
As the story goes on..


Sorry for not updating for the past few days. Been busy.  Well, got my results ; English B4. Malay B3. Maths B4. Science C6. Geography A2. History B4. Literature A2. Disappointed is all I can comment. Mum did not talk much except for Dad. He is quite disappointed in my maths. Well, I shall and will work harder (like what Muhsin advice me to) for all my subjects especially maths, I supposed. Last friday, went to hunt for camera with Ibu and Didi. Glad we are taking pictures for Hari Raya this year as last year we did not..*sob*sob*  Found one atlast, at challenger @ whitesand. We brought the cheaper since we are on our budget. Price : $169. Brand : Sony, I supposed. After paying for it, we went shopping at the NTUC. Hilarious was the only word I could describe while shopping there. Anyway, Didi kept begging on as he want to buy 'Ruffles sour cream and onion'. Ibu have to give in. Went home after paying for all the stuff as the time is 5.51pm and Ibu havent cook for break fast (buka). We have to pass through the pasir ris town park in order to get to our home, and while we are passing there, we saw ............. MONYET / MONKEY !
 
  
Cute ?

 
  
  
  
Poor thing kan. All of us think that this monkey was lost from the zoo or was lost from its owner/keeper. Everyone was taking pictures of the monkey as if it was some kind of superstar/icon. Besides this is a rare chance for you to see a lost monkey in the neighborhood park. Teehee !

6:36 PM




may the force be with you

LOVED♥
Kak Mardinah Kak Zilaa Kak Sue Kak Zara Kak Yantie Kak Yani 1E4'09{?} 6.4'08[?]
Asyiqin Alisya Afiqah

Chermaine link
Diyana
FarahDee Filia
Herdiana HuiXin
Jescinda
Kerye
Nadia Nabilah Nabil Nadzirah Nelson
Syarafina Syazwani Syazirah ShermaineTPY Spenson Sabrina Salina



after tomorrow but before today

August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor