no surprise here

Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]

Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry

Still you do not answer..

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
As days pass by..


  
Biskut Dam consist of ; chocolate (cocoa), vanilla?, kacang.



Well, all I can say that. Ibu had make the 2nd kuih which is biskut dam. Now, or should I say tomorrow, she will continue on making the 3rd and 4th kuih which will be chocolate cornflake and pineapple tart. My daily routine for school holiday is ; Bath, PS3, Computer, TV. Doing chores isn't my daily routine for school holidays more rather like my everyday life routine. Abang always sleep like a log and wakeup when its time to buka. Well, he's having his N levels but that doesnt give him the excuse, does it? Ibu kept scolding him cause all he does is sleep. Me? All I know is that Im feeling hungry now and vexed cause DNT project is not finish, in addition I have not touch it yet. Thought me and aSyiqin would meet up at school and do DNT together, well that plan doesnt seem to work cause we did not plan or talk about it.What I cant wait is for a few more days to Hari Raya ! Its not about the money that I cant wait, but its all about sil'lahtur'rahim ; meaning, the reunion of family or rather the bond of family. School is starting next week. Quite glad, as Ive been cooped up in my house and I cant wait to get out. Well, Ive been babbling on like forever so, AMIGOS !


 
You drive me crazier,crazier,crazier ...

10:58 PM




may the force be with you

LOVED♥
Kak Mardinah Kak Zilaa Kak Sue Kak Zara Kak Yantie Kak Yani 1E4'09{?} 6.4'08[?]
Asyiqin Alisya Afiqah

Chermaine link
Diyana
FarahDee Filia
Herdiana HuiXin
Jescinda
Kerye
Nadia Nabilah Nabil Nadzirah Nelson
Syarafina Syazwani Syazirah ShermaineTPY Spenson Sabrina Salina



after tomorrow but before today

August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor