Tuesday, August 18, 2009
What happened today ?
Today, I woke up quite late at 6.05 but thankfully Im not late for school. School was funny (like usual)
1st period is Geography, Miss Tan was quite mad with us because we are not that co-operative..(well, its 1E4 the HAVOCTIC class , you cant ask for more) Guess wat period next ; Maths ! Uggh..I like after Geo "Ugghhkk! Its maths time..great!" Well we have maths quiz (unexpectedly), all of us stress out but after receiving the paper me and Nabilah "Aia, easy la" Hhhahha, I know we're NUTS ! After maths is practically RECESS TIME !! Nothing interesting happened though. But I have to say THANK YOU to Mr Gerard cause because of him, 1Es can sit at the corridor. Except for the 1E3/4 BOYS because they are talkative !! Hhahahha, GIRLS is under the shade while BOYS are not. Too bad. Okay, lets stop talking about them.
MT time is quite funny..I suppose. We have a NCC AIR GIRLs VS MALAY DANCE group discussion. Me with Irna(MD.) Hanan,Nabilah & Asyiqin(NCC). Its really..ridiculous la,but nevermind. Next period is English, like per normal and we got our Lit.test paper back. I got 16/20 its cool and Hua Zhen is the highest she got 17/20 (i suppose) I am not dissapointed like usual. For swimming lesson today... We got test!! Because I suppose today is the 2nd last so thats why. I wear a swimsuit that can see my body figure..(haiyak!!) But nevermind, I just go and swim la. The outcome is.."Freak ! I think I will not really pass but just pass?" Aia.. After swimming, I went to Nabilah's house. Its is super duper fun. We took pictures. Yup.
At her room.
I lovee this picture banyak2
See! She took photos of me while Im "sleeping"
LOSER
Hearts!
Emo banyak2
After that..we go and eat (yummy !!) and like want use the computer but the Internet gone nuts so we go back to her room. The air-con is cold and I felt like sleeping !! I did only for a few mins while Nabilah took some photos. Know what she did ; she took photos of me and somemore can see my "sexy" legs ! "No wonder she was laughing away while taking photos" is what Ive been thinking when she is laughing. But we end up taking photos together again. Then, its time for me to go home its 4.47 ( i guess).
PS: Today I actually tie my hair in two ponytails. {!}halleluyah{!}
I LOIKE THIS PICTURE !!
TONGUES OUT
3:11 AM