no surprise here
Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]
Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry
Still you do not answer..
Monday, August 17, 2009
The News Of Today !
Well, here I am posting at Nabilah (my exhubby) home. Because I want her to help me with the blog stuff. And, "Woweee!!" She is definitely a great helper. After she had done some editings, my blog turns out fabuloussss !!! I love HER !! Thank You sooo the much Nabilah ! Well..today school is okay and fine. Maths class test did very badly. I dun care. Lit. paper haven get yet ; so im frustrated but Ms Huang say that either me or Hua Zhen is the highest. *Psst*Psst* ; Nabilah is JEALOUS . I will continue later at my home. So its the end !
{!}halleluyahpeeps{!}
12:36 AM