no surprise here

Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]

Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry

Still you do not answer..

Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Kekek nye !!

..Aia, today I dance very kekek and ridiculously salah banyak2 !! Kak Intan was right. My expression shows when I dance wrongly or forget the steps..for the Teacher's Day Rehearsal. Obviously all of us are tension and nervous.. During school , when I was like trying to remember the steps, the beat of my heart was fast..Those are the signs that shows Im NERVOUS !! PRONTO !! Hhhahha, kay, chill ! Oh ya, I got my science class test paper back and I got 3/25. "Nice...Wow, I get three=3 "..  Anyway, need to buck up now ! English..Ms Huang is quite a poor thing because the boys were not listening to her mostly..we have a DEBATE  but only for those who are selected or want to. I dont so Im an audience. Hanan is a debator and I really think she can be a debator..Does that make sense? Nevermind.  MT is quite keke ah.. hahha. Muhsin shortie/pendek is what Syiqin and Hanan say. And...he's so bad. Keeps "bullying" me + Rafi also... and GRATZ they saw my screensaver picture...its was me doing the tounge's out.. Rafi..I think he critisize it? Not sure..DNT is funny !! Mr Lim expression cannot maintain because of that he fall very the kekek. Hhhahha.. and he knows that Adi is absent yet he shout Adi's name very the kekek too. Syiqin knows the whole story, I bet she will laugh while reading this cause she will remember that I try to imitate Mr Lim shouting Adi's name..Hhhahhha!! Lunch time is okay except for when Mr Sham is tutoring us. Syiqin took some photos during lunch. 
 
Thats my fingernail..



Okay. While Mr Sham was tutoring us, I keep pestering him to hurry up, because I need to assemble at hall by 2.30pm but he say "Until you understand this, I will not let you go".. "I understand la. Hurry up to the next one !!" was my reply. After assembling, we (the malaydancers) warm up a little. When its time for us to rehearsal on the stage..its time to FREAK OUT woman !! Hhhahha.. yeah, the comments are ; our dance is very comot..  I know ... after the rehearsal, we finish the dance steps and Kak Intan also help us in our mistakes.. I have to say the modern dancers are pretty good. Tarian habis at 5++pm, i dont know. Me, Kak Zilaa, Kak Yantie, and Kak Afiah when to bilik tarian first while the rest of the seniors stay to practice again. Otw, I feel like going to toilet but the restroom beside the bilik tarian is LOCK !! Pronto la !! But I tahan first so, I change clothes. But while I was changing my clothes, I was like swaying or pacing around because.. takle tahan lagi !! Kak Yantie saw ahh, and she say "Asal ni? Nak gi toiletkan." "AhAh" was my reply. Kak Afiah ask me to go the the opposite toilet but I dont want ah..wait later go home. Then suddenly we were talking about when dh sampai rumah baru rasa nak gi tandas. Its quite funny, and all of us ; Kak Yantie, Kak Zilaa, Kak Afiah + me , were laughing away. Then after changing, I go home first. It is a smooth journey otw home. Except that after arriving home..I feel like going to the TOILET.. hhahha, afterall they(yantie,zilaa,afiah) are correct. Eeekss !!


5:12 AM




may the force be with you

LOVED♥
Kak Mardinah Kak Zilaa Kak Sue Kak Zara Kak Yantie Kak Yani 1E4'09{?} 6.4'08[?]
Asyiqin Alisya Afiqah

Chermaine link
Diyana
FarahDee Filia
Herdiana HuiXin
Jescinda
Kerye
Nadia Nabilah Nabil Nadzirah Nelson
Syarafina Syazwani Syazirah ShermaineTPY Spenson Sabrina Salina



after tomorrow but before today

August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor