no surprise here
Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]
Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry
Still you do not answer..
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Hhmm
Hey All peeps ! Today not much fun. But..1E4 is soon enough or nearer enough to be
QUARANTINE !! Everyone would mostly panic, but Im happy !! Hhhahha. I dont know why but I am happy. All together 7 people went home today. First was Alymer and Hanan (first period). Then it was Asyiqin. After the next period is Casper then Qing Ling. The weird thing is that one period after another there will be atleast 1 person who will go home. Then, after MT Gen and (Shanon or Jolene cause I forgot which one) went home too. How I wish it was me... Better not, next week is Common Test. I got back my history class test paper today andand I got 18/25. Yes ah ! Boleh jadi la untuk Common Test. But still need to buck up a little. Nabilah got 19/25..she always got 1 mark higher then me but sometimes its the opposite. Then have Geo remedial, at 2.15 so me,Grace,Zizhen,Chermaine,Rachel and Nabilah went to buy bubble tea and Old Chang Kee except for me because Im pokai..Anyways, after buying bubble tea, we see the 1E4 boys eating at the KFC. So, all of us decided to kacau them. Lmao.! Nabilah was kind enough to let me have a bite of the curry puff and the Milo Smoothie. Today I dont much plan so I went straight home after Geo...hhmm..I havent start my revision yet..How Great..!

You dont fall into love ; you glide
3:35 AM