Friday, August 21, 2009
Fun !
why the gmbr is blurish?
Sorry for not posting yesterday.Yesterday was soo much fun. Well, now total 15 people from my class went home. How great. Soon 1E4 will kena quarantine.. next week is common test already.. anyways, yesterday my class was not as noisy as before except for the boys. Yesterday was suppose to have tarian, but cancel and Im not feeling that well either. Surprisingly, I still can laugh about and "study" at Nabilah's house. After school, me and Nabilah went to whitesand. Actually, the plan was we meet Asyiqin and lepak but Asyiqin's mum did not let her to lepak so that plan is cancel. Before that, we had plan to birthday bash together with Chermaine, Zizhen, Rachel and Grace but since Asyiqin want to meet us, we did not go with them. Since Asyiqin cant lepak with us, Nabilah had an idea that we "study" at her house. So we did. We only study a little bit but play alot. Even took some photos.
Guess, who is that little girl.
Hhhahha. Tkde kerja.
We try to use the computer but I think Nabilah's computer hate me..cause everytime I went her house and want to use it, the internet went insane..but after I chiong, the internet was sane..Then, tired, rest at her room. I received a msg from ayah saying that I have to go home early because all of them(all my family) had siap. I dont know a single clue what was my ayah saying. But anyways, I just went home straight. Nabilah say it might be an outing or something. Ya, she was right. It is an outing to celebrate my mom's birthday. We went to payah lebar first. After reaching there, we went inside to Tanjong Katong Complex to buy my brother's baju hari raya. This year, our baju raya is WHITE !! Heehhee..xoxoxo. Didi(my 2nd brother) want a new shoe so off we hunt for it. Finally, after a wide search, he found the one that he like and in that shop my dad found a shoe that interest him. In the end...both of them brought the shoes. Happy ahk. Off we go and eat dinner at someplace in which I forgot the name..I only remember pasar-something.. Im soo full and theres not enough place for desserts...*sob* I actually want taste the takoyaki !! But was damn full, nanti jadi gemok lak. But, Didi was thirsty so we chiong to bazaar geylang. Not only we buy drinks, but we go on a shopping spree too. Dad brought some sort of kain, and that was the time when I saw Kak Zara and her friend. Of course, I tegur her. She was quite shocked to see me , I think.. We chat abit and off we go to our separate ways. Then, me and my mom were exchanging comments about the baju kebaya when, we bump into a kedai that sells baju kebaya too. One of them interest me, so I try it out. I have the size except for the skirt cause theres no size M only L. Still, we brought it. Looks like my mom have to jahit again. Heck, all of us were tired, so time to chiong home. Thought want to take taxi home but cant cause only 4people but my family has 5people including me. Dang! Need to take MRT home..still need to walk again...aia! Nevertheless, it was fun and I had such a great time with my love ones. And, happy birthday to my dearest mom ! You never fall to shower us with love and care, and giving us allowance (teehee) as well as cooking for us. Youre the best mom ever. I sayang you !
8:01 PM