no surprise here

Siti Suherni
Im not bitch
I just have low tolerance for a bullshit
Pampered Day 31051996
Tarian is [LOVED]

Single DOES NOT always mean available
Teach her how to cry

Still you do not answer..

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Bulan Ramadhan





Sorry people for not posting. Quite busy now since Common Test had started last Monday. And we, the Muslims, had started our fasting month (Bulan Ramadhan) . On the first day, it was okay and I dont feel hungry or moody like I always do. Instead, Im more jumpy ! Last Tuesday, was very kekek for Mr Gerard !! I cant stop laughing like a maniac ! He kena trick when he was doing a magic card trick. Grace, I salute you, baybeh ! Addition, his face cannot maintain at all, when laughing especially. Mr Gerard told us about this X-Game that the school or should I say Mr Nahar and him are going to held this year but, the sec 1 cannot play ! Walao, then tell us...I was definitely excited till' I cant sit still but fidgeting alot of times. Atlast, my class do height&weight. My weight is 44 which me myself is quite surprise because Im expecting it to be 47++ but I think the fasting and the tarian did some tricks. But my height is 155 ! Pronto ! Didi (2nd brother) is gonna catch up to my height, his is 154, i think.. Aia...nevermind. Common Test is quite easy and hard. English & Literature is easy and little bit hard because those are my favourite subject and I can score easily for it (except when Im duper lazy) Geography is also the same. History...count me luck but Im quite confident. Malay...PRONTO !! I choose the wrong question..there are 2 question but we are needed to choose only one. But I choose Q2...I should choose Q1 because Q1 is the question that Cikgu Rahman teach us to do...and by doing that I can score easily...which is surat kiriman tidak rasmi, but I choose dialog in which Cikgu Rahman say that dialog is not easy to score. Freak..Fantastic..Just nice..nevermind, wish me luck. Today I have science common test, and..its quite easy and hard..the only paper that Im gonna and totally freak out and panic is MATHEMATICS ! The reason : Im weak in maths so get that in your mind people. But, this year, Im gonna aim higher..atleast if the total mark is 50, I would aim for 35+ if 100...I would aim for 55+. In addition, have Teacher's Day Concert. I think Im gonna stress out and go to MH.

11:39 PM




may the force be with you

LOVED♥
Kak Mardinah Kak Zilaa Kak Sue Kak Zara Kak Yantie Kak Yani 1E4'09{?} 6.4'08[?]
Asyiqin Alisya Afiqah

Chermaine link
Diyana
FarahDee Filia
Herdiana HuiXin
Jescinda
Kerye
Nadia Nabilah Nabil Nadzirah Nelson
Syarafina Syazwani Syazirah ShermaineTPY Spenson Sabrina Salina



after tomorrow but before today

August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor