Saturday, August 29, 2009
Alhamdulilah
"Mulakan dengan 'Bismillah' . Habiskan dengan 'Alhamdulil'lah' "
is what I always say to my friends before the start of every Common Test paper.
and now, the Common Test is over. Syukur Alhamdulil'lah !
Back to posting. Im really glad that all the tension & nervousness is all over. Now, we just have to wait for the result of our Common Test. But surprisingly, last Friday was my maths paper but I can answer all of it w/o a sweat! After finishing it, I was like "Woah ! How unbelieveable !" Hanan also tell me on how she, surprisingly, can manage the maths paper. School days went well, but I notice something during the maths lesson. Ms Ong is over-enthusiastic... maybe its because of the vice-principal, Ms Chua. Well, after school, I have Full Rehearsal for Teachers Day Concert. Before going, I chilled out with Hanan and Nabilah. But then, I hit off to Eastpoint Mall with Seok Ying, to buy teacher's day present when we visit our primary school. The rehearsal went smoothly. I really hope Muhsin will reconsider joining malay dance after seeing us perform. Well, I better change. Going to madrasah soon.!
"Growing up isnt easy ;
And being a teenager isnt a walk in the park either ;
We go through life and accept the fact that change will happen. "
6:11 PM